Public Relations Executive – Unyscape Infocom
Overview of job
Unyscape is leading “Digital “ firm with Design, Build & Optimize as core principles as well as key verticals. A 100 member strong team with several marquee brands as our clients and serving clients across US, GCC & Nordic region.
- You have at least 3 years’ experience ideally in Public Relations within Media & Entertainment industry.
- You have strong media relationships across this space and a proven track record of executing successful public relations campaigns.
- Experience within Content Planning, Internal Communications, Content Analysis, would be a strong advantage.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- Enhancing the company's brand awareness and corporate image.
- Developing and executing effective PR plans through translating brand and key messages into media concepts and compelling stories.
- Leveraging a variety of media channels to maximize the company's brand exposure through interviews, editorials etc.
- Building strong and positive relationships with media, influencers and other related parties.
- Drafting news releases, speeches, articles and other editorial collateral.
- Analyzing and reporting results of PR campaigns & initiatives.
- Managing corporate communications across internal channels/platforms.
- Developing messaging and content for corporate communications.
- Keeping staff updated and engaged on corporate developments and strategies through various internal communication channels/platforms.
- Analyzing content traffic metrics and effectiveness of campaigns and messaging to explore ways of improving content marketing ROI.
- Developing and managing the editorial calendar.
Published on: Sep 15,2020
Employment Status: Full-time
Job Location: Noida
Duration of Employment: Continuous
E 53, Sector 63 Noida, Uttar Pradesh