- Presales Analyst – Unyscape Infocom
Overview of job
Unyscape is a leading “Digital” firm with Design, Build & Optimize as core principles as well as key verticals.
A 100 member strong team with several marquee brands as our clients and serving clients across US, GCC & Nordic region.
- Gather, translate and simplify understand client requirements and assist the sales team with presales documentations (order forms/ quotations/ proposals/ presentations/ SOW/ SRS/ case studies)
- Assist the sales team with client demonstration of services and product portfolio.
- Write approach/methodology, proposed solution as per Client requirements.
- Help to outreach market to interact with national and international clients.
- Assist in Writing reports/deliverables, documentation for the projects, status reporting, etc.
- Engage in project delivery for existing or new projects /products implementation, if required.
- Respond to RFI s/ RFP s, ITQs/ ITTs, and other client requests.
- Review, analyze, and scope out customer business requirements and logic for projects and draw up technical documents like SRS/ SOW/ Project Plans.
- Take part in all internal marketing activities as and when needed by closely coordinating with internal stakeholders, project managers
- An understanding of and passion for B2B Sales.
- A clear understanding of the presales activity lifecycle.
- Past presales experience in managing B2B Business accounts
- Excellent command over MS office [Must know how to use PPT, Excel, Word]
- Able to work under pressure with minimal supervision and meet deadlines.
- Excellent command over English along with the interpersonal, presentation, and communication
Published on: Sep 15,2020
Employment Status: Full-time
Job Location: Noida
Duration of Employment: Continuous
E 53, Sector 63 Noida, Uttar Pradesh