Why work with us
- We boast of a great working environment
- We are a team of young (at heart) & enthusiastic digital nerds, we can also prove to be great mentors.
- An opportunity to learn, we’ll also encourage you to get industry-level certifications
- We give you the freedom and backing to create a massive impact in the digital space.
- Contributing to our digital marketing content strategies and execution plans, both for internal activities and client initiatives.
- Interpret creative briefs to develop and produce creative concepts through execution on assigned brands
- Research and understand the client's needs and target audiences, through online searches, reviews of existing research, interviews with subject matter experts, and in-person meetings
- Create eye-catching and original content with accuracy in grammar, brevity & syntax for a range of corporate marketing and communications materials
- Planning and executing content calendars while collaborating with campaign managers, creative visualisers, and designers from concept development to delivery of final product
- Exploring different styles and formats of creative communication
- Researching markets and industries to compare and create content that is innovative and original
- Help build our story. This could include conceptualising high-quality social ads or coming up with amazing video campaigns. Simply put, there’s a lot of room to experiment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication, English, Journalism or similar
- Masters of Common Sense (People who fundamentally ‘get it’). With a Basic understanding of the digital space.
- Strong English writing, editing, and proofreading skills with outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- A strong portfolio of big ideas – well written
- A natural and intuitive researcher. Habitually on top of inspiring, cutting-edge trends and developments.
- Knowledge of MS Office suite and Google Apps.
- Additional understanding of Canvas, Adobe Creative Cloud or WordPress would impress us.
- The confidence to take direction and constructive criticism well.
Published on: Feb 27,2020
Employment Status: Full-time
Experience: 2 to 3 year(s)
Job Location: Noida
Duration of Employment: Continuous
E 53, Sector 63 Noida, Uttar Pradesh