Google Marketing Analytics
Evaluate your marketing efforts at scale!
Clear, Actionable and Unbiased reviews to help identify blockages and highlight opportunities
Since our inception, we have worked with over 150+ clients spread across various business verticals, country & demographics. Unyscape’s team of experts have time and again proven their mettle with consistent performance and results.
What can we do?
Our Marketing Analytics Team is uniquely Trained and Positioned to be able to gather insights via an established Multi-Vertical Review and Reporting process. The Marketing Analytics Team drives conversations and processes such as:
- Monitoring of data trends to identify issues in Real-Time
- Maintain marketing and platform level “Source of Truth” data reports
- CRM Data Analysis (Customer Segmentation, Churn, Lifetime Value, Acquisition, etc.)
- Ensure data standards are maintained for ongoing and accurate website tracking
- Sales & Lead performance analysis across multiple properties and different audience segments
- Identify sources of revenue leaks, unburdening costs and expenditures
- Come up with “Out of the Box” ideas to help sell what you sell!
– And a lot more!
A Snippet of our achievement - Latest Win 2022
While working with one of the largest American brands of infant formula and focusing on their D2C Segment, we were able to help identify, suggest, resolve and scale several aspects of the platform.
1. Decision level intel for the stakeholders
Our team was able to help the top management see the bottlenecks in the e-commerce ecosystem not just from the standpoint of Digital Engagement but also from the Bugs and other hard-to-find issues on the platform itself. Helping prioritize marketing efforts, tech repairs, and conversion optimization.
2. Optimize Marketing Spends
Due to the fact the segment we were dealing with was fast-moving and had several industry-level demand trends to be dealt with, we established a fundamental model focusing on current demand curves, organic tractions and intel from the competition landscape to maximise our ROI.
3. Multi-Team Collaboration
Aligning multiple layers of outreach, marketing and organic efforts to help throw light on the impacts from the “Source of Truth” via the CRM data
4. Inventory Reporting and Prediction
Reliable and legible forecasting of Inventory for products that are in stock, soon to be in stock and out of stock in order to create upsell and cross-sell opportunity matrix